Jury now deliberating in Galindo robbery case
The fate of 29 year old Michael Galindo is now in the hands of a Scotts Bluff County District Court jury after closing arguments by both the prosecution and defense in Galindo's armed robbery trial. During closing arguments, prosecutor Doug Warner showed jurors clothing comparisions between surveil...
- Panhandle firefighting stations, plane ready to operate
- City encourages alternate routes as Avenue I project moves forward
- United Way says it's time to "Stuff the Bus"
- Bluffs voters to be asked interest in grade separation
- Chaloupka asks that Sulu appeal go directly to the Supreme Court
- Bit and Spur celebrates its 50th anniversary
- More Local: News | Weather | Ag | Sports | Obits